Click the pluses (+) for answers to the frequently asked questions below.
Our Georgia Clients
Moebes Law, LLC represents a variety of injured workers in the Atlanta area. If you have been hurt during a work accident, exposed to dangerous substances, injured performing work duties, or suffer from psychological trauma as a result of a work injury, our expert workers' comp lawyers could be able to help. We represent injured workers filing for the first time and individuals previously denied workers' comp benefits. Listed below are a few examples of the Georgia workers represented by Moebes Law, LLC.
- Medical staff suffering from herniated discs or lower limb injuries
- Construction workers with back or shoulder injuries
- Veterans wounded during duty or exposed to hazardous chemicals
- Bus drivers injured during a motor vehicle accident
- Truck drivers with catastrophic injuries from a collision
- Manufacturing workers with repetitive use injuries (carpal tunnel syndrome)
- Factory workers with slip and fall injuries
- Employees suffering from psychological injuries after a physical workplace injury
- Workers with spinal cord injuries
Moebes Law, LLC for a free consultation. Our Atlanta team will see if our firm is a good fit for your case.
- Lumbar hernias, thoracic hernias, and cervical hernias
- Knee and shoulder injuries
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Loss of vision
- Loss of hearing
- Occupational injuries or illnesses
- Heart attacks
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Psychiatric and psychological injuries
- Slip and fall accidents
- Head trauma
- Muscle sprains and strains
about the injuries our workers' compensation attorneys represent in Georgia courts.
Moebes Law helps injured workers find results. Here is a selection of our Atlanta, Georgia workers' compensation settlements from 2013.
- $410,000 for a neck injury after a car salesman's motor vehicle accident
- $300,000 +six months of open medical care for a severe knee injury
- $230,000 for a neck injury after a bus driver's motor vehicle accident
- $200,000 for a hip injury following a slip and fall accident
- $175,000 for a lower extremity injury / CRPS by a health care worker
See more results from top Atlanta area workers' comp firm, Moebes Law, LLC, here
Injured at work ?
After a Georgia work place injury, it's important to follow company protocol for reporting an accident and keep copies of all documentation for yourself.
First, alert your supervisor of any workplace injury. Together you will fill out an accident report; make sure to keep a copy. If you are incapacitated or need immediate medical attention, fill out the accident report at your soonest convenience.
Next, ask to see a panel doctor. In your break room, or another common area, there should be a pink piece of paper with 6 doctors listed. It is important to use one of the 6 panel doctors if you are going to file a workers' comp claim. If your company doesn't have a posted list, you can go to a doctor of your choosing.
It is important to seek immediate medical attention for workplace injuries. Not only does it help with the workers' compensation process, it also helps injured employees get on the road to recovery. If you do not seek immediate medical attention for you injury, it is possible the insurance company will think that a claim is fraudulent.
Keep copies of all medicals bills, treatment plans, and a written set of work restrictions. Make sure your supervisor has a copy of all written work restrictions.
If your employer has workers' compensation insurance, contact the insurance adjuster to start a claim, or provide more information. Make sure to keep the contact information for any insurance adjuster assigned to your case. The Georgia State Board of Workers' Compensation can be contacted at (404) 656-3692 to identify your employer's insurance provider.
At anytime, feel free to contact
Moebes Law, LLC for a free consultation on your Atlanta workers' comp claim. It's the smart thing to do.